BestCasinos.mobi – The UK’s popular online casino reviews
At BestCasinos.mobi ( formerly GamblingVista.com ) we review and compare the best UK online casinos sites ( mobile casinos, slots, live casino ) since 2002. We offer casino and games reviews including player’s reviews and ratings as well as free casino games. All casino sites have been reviewed by experts and we only list licensed and reputed casino sites in United Kingdom.
LATEST GAMES REVIEWS + FREE PLAY
Play the most popular online slots for Free at BestCasinos.mobi
About online casinos in United Kingdom
Gambling in the UK online casinos is an age-old culture that is thriving until the date. The traditional gambling model has taken the shape of online gambling with few online casinos offering offline gambling too. Here, we are going to talk about the UK online gambling that is a flourishing sector in the modern era. Everyone has Smartphones and iPhones so online casinos are providing the mobile gaming and betting. With just one click, now the players can play just from the comfort of their home on their PC, Laptop or Mobile devices. The experts from the online gambling industry have submitted the reports with an insight of the UK gambling market. The survey reveals that the gambling market will take a leap of nearly 5.16% CAGR within the year 2018 and 2022. The key UK gambling sites are keeping with the innovative market trends by introducing AI or Artificial Intelligence in their games. This is going to create an eye-catchy experience for the modern gamblers. Moreover, all these casino sites encourage responsible gambling by allowing only the gamblers above the age of 18 year
As of the year 2017 in January, all the UK online casino sites and the other forms of gambling have been made legal in the country. The government’s ‘Gambling Act of 2005’ regulates the gambling in the UK. The natives belonging to Britain, Wales and Scotland can opt for online betting if they comply with the below-cited rules.
- The gamblers must not furnish wrong information to the gambling sites about their age and produce relevant information that state that they are 18 and above.The players before placing the stakes at the UK gambling sites must check the license of the casinos.
The British government provides many gambling forms to the punters, which includes the Lottery, Bingo, Sportsbook, Horse Racing, etc. The gamblers can play the poker games, Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat under these categories. They can also bet upon the games like Football, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Cricket, and Golf. The focus of the government to control these online gambling sites is to curb any kind of addiction or criminal disorder. The law has set up the age so that no child is exploited due to the adverse gambling effects. The regulations are updated timely by the Gambling Commissions to protect the rights of the customers. They also have to pay the 15% tax on their revenues needless. wherever their office is located. If they want to operate in the UK, they have to pay the taxes, unlike other online operators.
The UK gambling sites are covered under the Gambling Commission regulations since they have to fulfill the key requirements set up by the authority. This authoritarian body keeps a check on the actions of the online casinos. As already stated the commercial form of gambling comes under the 2005 Gambling Act that has formed the ‘UK Gambling Commission’. The UKGC is a “Non Departmental Public Body” or in simple words (NDPB), and its sponsors are “DCMS or the Department of Culture, Media and Sports”. This Commission takes cares of the following pointers.
- It publishes the advice and the guidance for the UK online gambling.The authority carries out the research to make the online betting more transparent.It also licenses the casinos, makes them comply with the rules and regulations and also check their enforcement.
The ‘UK Gambling Commission’ also ensures that the providers of the remote bets possess the authorization for rendering specific activities to the players. These include:
- All types of casino gamingScratchcards and the National Lottery gamesSports BettingOnline Bingo gamesProvision of varied Gambling softwares
Another factor the gamblers need to seek is that, if they are playing in any of the online gambling sites that are foreign-based must appear in the whitelisted countries cited under the Act of 2005. It is concerned with the protection of the customers while they are playing with these gambling sites. Some of these countries are as follows.
- AlderneyGibraltarEEA CountriesAntigua and BarbudaTasmaniaIsle of Man
With more and more people getting interested in the UK online gambling,it becomes necessary for the players to choose the licensed online casino sites. This will prevent their hard-earned money being looted, and they will not get the grab of money laundering. The UK regulated gambling sites also look after the consumer protection. With newer laws and terms passed by the governmental authorities, it has become difficult for the operators to safeguard from the eyes of the UK Government. Apart from being saved from the fraud, the customers must choose the UK gambling sitessince they are time tested for providing the decent amount of money as a return on their stakes. Since many casinos use the RNG or Random Number Generator technology so it becomes easier for giving good cash payouts. This way, the customers will also have the win-win situation since they can place bets and get greater returns. These casinos also teach the players not to become a fanatic for gambling and play until the peak point reaches where they must know to refrain from playing. If we talk about the banking options of these sites than they are also legitimate, and the transactions of the players are generally approved. There are many deposit and withdrawal options provided through E-Wallets, banking debit and credit cards, Bank Wire Transfer, etc. The sole purpose of playing at the regulated sites is that the players get the hands-on the popular games with the best casino experience, and they can enjoy newer slots every day. In short, the consumers must be well versed with the prevailing rules for gambling set up by the government. So at any point in time, they do not feel cheated. This will only give rise to trustworthiness and reliability.
Everything You Wanted To Know About Playing At The UK Mobile Casinos
The Internet revolutionized the gaming world. Gambling, until then had different laws and restrictions. In the UK, gambling became prevalent after 1968. The gamblers had to travel halfway across the world to bet even a dime. This changed soon when the online platform became more accessible. Smartphones with an Internet connection altered the condition a bit further. Mobile casinos today are accessible and bring several positives to the casino operators and gamers alike.
UK Mobile Casinos on the Rise
- Mobility: Mobile casinos are certainly a talking point among gamers. Whenever you want to check out a tournament or a new slot game in the town, you check the mobile compatibility. A person today spends a lot of time away from his desk too. Thus, he aims for playing from anywhere and this mobility is the first big reason for its popularity.
- Safe to play: The casinos require seeking licenses and following the regulations of the UK Gambling Commission and UK Gaming Authority. This gives a great sense of relief to the players logging in even via mobile phones.
- Accessibility to a wide range of markets: A big contributing factor to the rise in popularity of the UK mobile casinos is an option to play and bet on sportsbook via mobile itself. The casinos can give exact convenience to the punters to check out and bet all types of events and markets, including Greyhound racing, horseracing and more. Moreover, the punters here have an option of playing and betting on football too.
These factors have contributed to the rise of mobile gambling.
Why Play Casino Games on Smartphones and Tablets?
When the Internet brought businesses online, it also created a market. Smartphones and tablets got this connection allowing the people to like products and shop for it online itself. In the past, few would have realised the growth of these online casinos. Mobile casinos were also a far-fetched story. However, when the developers realised to create slot games online, it became a sensation.
Smartphones and tablets take up a majority of our waking hours. People these days travel a lot, and it is not necessary to sit and work everywhere. With people travelling from one place to another, they found this option to be more helpful. You can enjoy the power of your palm playing a variety of casino games on the go.
However, you may think whether the casinos offer bonuses and rewards to the players logging in via mobile. The answer is yes. When you log in to the casinos via smartphones or tablets, you are eligible to get the same rewards. Few casinos also offer an app for the players to download on their device and play. The developers use HTML5 to create games to suit all devices. Thus, the casino game lovers do not struggle to navigate while playing at mobile casinos.
Pros of Mobile Gambling
- Easy to access interface: The interface is simple and user-friendly of a typical mobile casino site. The menu options are where one can bet right away on logging in and even make deposits and play casino games. The layout is easy to understand, and the players can check out the games and bonuses right from the dashboard with ease.
- Access to games: Most of the casinos have almost the same line-up of games for the mobile casino sites too. The players can play online poker, slots, video poker, table games, bet on live games and much more. There are live casinos available to many punters. Players can even participate in live roulette, baccarat, blackjack or poker.
- Simplified payment and payout access: The best benefit that mobile players can ever think of is here. With online payment options available, it is now possible for you to directly pay online for mobile gambling. You can use debit cards, credit cards and even via PayPal or Skrill. You may not require searching for any other method of payment. Whether you buy lottery tickets or bet on sporting events, you can deposit right from the mobile layout itself.
- Get to avail bonuses: Many mobile casinos offer the same or diverse bonuses on registering to the site. Players can benefit from this, and you will just need to read the Terms and Conditions before signing up. You need to verify your identity in order to claim the bonus. Free games and free credits are usually available as a welcome bonus. Check these out to know if there is an expiry date for the same too.
Cons of Mobile Gambling
- Problems of logging: Poor Internet condition can cause great inconvenience to the players. Logging in might be easy from the mobile friendly casinos but if the connection is poor, even registration might be problematic. No personal touch: While many might claim to get the privacy of sitting indoors in their Pajamas and playing, but it ruins the classic club ambiance. Back in the sixties when the “Housie” became popular and several clubs sprung up in Wales and Manchester, people crowded these just for the company.
There are several popular payment methods offering easy deposit and withdrawal from the mobile casinos. While a few accept bank wire transfer, a few others might not. Read the specific site’s Terms and Conditions. If you still have a doubt, contact the site’s customer support team. Here are a few top choices of payment methods for Deposit and Withdrawal.
- Debit cards: Debit cards like Master Card, Maestro card, VISA ELEKTRON, and Visa cards are more or less the most preferred payment methods. Many casinos might allow instant deposit or withdrawal or even have it in a few hours.
- Credit cards: You will be able to use credit cards like that of American Express, Visa, Mastercard and more. Just remember to check the transaction fees the site and a financial institution might charge additionally.
- Prepaid cards and e-Wallets: Paysafecard is a prepaid card where one can put some money just for use later. Using this Paysafecard, you can pay easily and bet. In addition, the e-wallet payment options are also available like PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz and more. However, there may be a deduction of specific transaction charges. Not all mobile casinos will accept payment or allow withdrawals.
- Bank Transfers: Bank wire is a method of instructing the bank to pay from your funds to the casino. The time taken might vary from a few hours to a few days for processing. There are various methods like Bank Wire, Instant bank transfers, and cheque.
- Pay by Phone: This is another popular choice by the mobile casino players allowing them to pay with great safety. This method allows them to pay online without any stress of disclosing too much personal information.
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies: There are many casinos accepting deposits and withdrawal via Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies like Litecoin and Dogecoin. The transactions via Bitcoins happen instantly and are extremely effective.
Mobile casinos are emerging as the top draws in the UK, and you cannot ignore it. There are predictions stating that with better governance, these casinos may add on more ease for the sake of the players soon.
You can check these games available on mobile casinos online, and they span across a host of categories. There are slots, table games, and other games like Bingo, Keno, video poker and Scratch cards to name a few.
- Slots: Top mobile casino offers the players to go for the game titles like Finn and The Swirly Spinn, Treasures of the Lamp, Aloha, The Wizard of Oz, Mega Moolah and others. There are unique jackpot titles too.
- Table games: Top favourites like American and European Roulette top the list. There are three-card poker, Craps, and Jacks or Better among the other games to watch out for the table game fans. The Blackjack and Bacarrat are the best titles to play casino games.
- Sportsbook: Several casinos like William Hill or Ladbrokes offer live betting options. There are even best odds available to check and bet on the straight bets or parlays. Several sites offer pre-match accumulators and other such options to bet.
Yes, you will be able to play free games on your phone if the casinos offer a mobile friendly website or mobile casino apps. There are even games, which require real money to pay and bet for playing.
Every casino offers deposit bonuses and Free spins to draw its players. So, you will definitely be able to get some nice promos and bonuses too. However, there may be specific mobile casino bonuses that the site might strictly give for mobile users only. In such a situation, contact the site’s Customer Support to clarify. There may be different terms and conditions, such as wagering requirements, for each bonus offer. In case of any casino rebate, ensure you get to use it and become eligible before you can apply for it.