Skip to main content

World Cup Betting : Brazil vs Switzerland – Tips and Predictions

Acknowledge the Kickstart Betting Tips and Prediction for Brazil v/s Switzerland

World Cup 2018 : Brazil vs Switzerland Betting tips and predictions

The teams Brazil and Switzerland will face each other on June 17, 2018 in the World Cup match at Russia, Rostov. Brazil is seen as the strong contender for the World Cup betting, as they are certain to win the matches that will be held in this Group. Moreover, it is also one of the strongest teams to take back the World Cup home. However, most of the gamblers are not optimistic about the team Switzerland. 

The official odds percentage for betting on the team Brazil comes out to be 70%, Switzerland can be seen at 10% and the chances for Draw percentage is stated at 20%. This is the factual description based on the previous facts but some forecasts say that the punters can bet on their first goal or the first ‘offside’.

Details about Betting Tips for Brazil v/s Switzerland

The team Brazil is said to make amendments in the 2014 World Cup because of their defeat to German team in the previous World Cup. However, the team has already clinched the winning of 3-0 over the team Austria. Brazil side has also picked up wins over the teams Russia, Croatia, Chile, and Germany. Below are some more pointers that will throw light on the tips for Brazil v/s Switzerland betting for the gamblers:

  • The Brazil win can fetch the punters nearly $100 on the 2.5 goals that will be made by the team.
  • Neymar is seen to be the reason behind Brazil topping the World Cup odds by registering the win as the Group E stage opener player. The bettors can place a bet of $9 on the ‘Golden Boots’ win for the player of Brazil. 
  • Switzerland team is said to be entering this World Cup as the ‘underdogs’ against the Brazilian team. The team cannot be underestimated because of its remarkable win in the past of 1-0 against the team Spain.
  • The betting on the teams Brazil v/s Switzerland under the world cup betting is placed at 6/17 odds. 

Prediction Insight for the team Brazil v/s Switzerland

Brazil team is heading towards the winning spree because of they remained unbeaten for the last 11 World Cup events. However, the team of Switzerland cannot be looked down because of some of the fantastic players being inducted into the European team. 

Although, Brazil still is in the comfort zone because of their registered back to back wins in the World Cup tournaments. The strong contenders Brazil are priced at $5 if they are going to lift the World Cup trophy and Switzerland is priced at $2 for reaching the ‘knock-out’ stage.

Recommended Betting Sites to bet on Brazil vs Switzerland

Top Betting Site 2019

BET£10 GET £10 Accumulator Bet

18+ New players only. The qualifying bets to claim the Bet must have minimum odds of 3/1 (4.00) or higher before triggering free betsT&Cs apply. begambleaware.org.

Mr Green Sports


Up to £/€200 Bonus + 100 Spins

18+ Min Deposit £10 . Wagering requirement apply 35x. Offer valid for 72h. 100 spins includes 3 deposit. Full T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org.

Karamba Casino & Sports


£10 MONEY BACK FREE BETS

18+ T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org.

Bwin Sports



Related Posts